I want to duplicate a whole Project...it's possible? is a Basic Project Model
Regards
Do you want to copy only the configuration of the project? Then you can do this by selecting the "Create with Shared Configuration" option on the bottom end of the create project screen.
If you want to also copy the issues, you need an app.
If you have script runner, you can use built in script to copy project.
ok !
Hi @MANUEL VARGAS ESTRADA ,
If you want to bulk clone issues from the original project to the newly created project you can use our Jira cloud app Deep Clone for Jira.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with our support if you have questions or feedback.
Best regards,
Marlene
Update 2021-10-04: We released an update that enables you to clone entire projects, along with issues, settings, components and versions.
Would I do this to duplicate a project?
I don't see this option on the current Jira version.
Can you please share a screenshot? I can't find this option
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.