When I create a new JSD project using shared config from existing JSD project, I get the following error when trying to add or edit my automation rules:-

"Choose a different user so your automation rules will run as intended"
and
"The selected user has been deleted"
When I try to select a new users, I get the following error:-

"No options"
Steps:-
- Created a new basic JSD project using the standard templates to test automation.
- Added a new rule to insert a comment after a status change
- Created an issue to test the automation - PASSED
- Created a second new basic JSD project using shared configuration (with first project)
- Reviewed the rules and got the error shown above
- Created an issue to test the automation - PASSED - so not sure what the error is about???
I get the same errors if I try to create new rules in the second project, but they do seem to run as the same user in the original project
Is this a known defect?
Thanks,
Paul.