Hi, sometimes I have a page with a lot of content.
I would like to be able to select content from a page and make a subpage with this content.
Currently I edit the page, cut the content and paste it in a new page.
Hey @farnulfo , this is a common use case of the excerpt macro. Have a look at the following pages which will guide you to achieve what you're looking for.
I hope that helps.IL.
Thanks for the answer but it's not really what I want.
I don't want to reuse the content, I just want to split a big page in sub pages in an other way of "Edit, Select, Cut, Save, Create Sub Page, Paste the content.".
This should be a standard feature, especially after how Confluence struggles with large documents. It would be awesome if you could just select the text, right click and create a subpage and add a link in place.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.