I want do add term to glossary - the glossary page is available in current version of Confluence, but when i try to use context action the glossary term action does not appear! How do I add terms?
Is there any clear way to mark a part of the template (to be filled during new document creations from this template) and then aggregate all these sections in a separate document automatically without a need to manually add pages to report page?
What I was trying to do is to use page property section in the template. I added a table with rows , each row contains info (1 row=1 term with description). It could work fine for me BUT Property report page shows only the first row of it!
All other report , excerpt etc macro need to have a certain page name to be placed in settings.
I want all terms on a same page from different documents.
How can I do this?