As a Product Owner of couple of scrum teams I'm trying to keep an eye daily on the overall project progress, but there is no gadget available to be put to Jira dashboard to let me track burnt storypoints in the priority breakdown.
There are some fancy "issue statistics" and e.g. "two dimensional filter statistics", "pie charts" ... but all indicate quantitative changes when it comes to issues (story, bug), but none of them helps me easily see what's the overall project/release status from the total storypoint perspective, divided into some certain issues' priorities.
Is this a sort of limitation we may have in the corporate Jira setup or perhaps this is a matter of available gadgets we're missing in the setup ... or there are no such gadget available out-of-the-box?
I'm aware I can export data from Jira to excel and then play with it ... but having such gadgets available directly as Jira dashboard would be handy.