Hi there,
I wanted to build a rule that notifies someone when all issues in a fix version are in a specific state. I thought this is pretty straight forward as there are even build-in checks for this, but none of them are working.
So here is what I did.
I created a test issue SNDBX-2 which has a fixVersion "0.0.1-beta".

Now creating the Automation rule, I use an If-Else-Block and check if all issues in this fix version are matching a JQL checking their state:

In the screenshot this is a Else-Block because I tried to catch the following error but without success, so it doesn't matter at this point:

As you can see the correct issue (SNDBX-2) is triggering this rule. But at this point the fixVersion is empty. Let's say I put a wrong command into the audit log step.
Then the next thing happening is the build-in check for the version which fails as well.
(The error message just explains that there was a value expected but a ) found)
To give you all information: My new If-Block checks if there are no issues at all in the fix version and put some debug stuff into the audit log.

And I made sure that there are no issues having 0.0.1-beta as "affectsVersion".
So my question is: What am I missing here? Why does the fixVersion suddenly disappear?