Hello
What I want to do:
I want to filter jira items (only task) to a specific jira board based on the confluence page on which they where created.
Long story:
Our quality items are listed on 1 page in confluence per project(same page content). If the team decides they want to work on one or more items they have to create a task item in that confuence page, the item is then created in jira and I want it to appear in jira on a specific quality items board, so they can be easily followed up separately.
What I already have:
I have the confluence page, I have the jira board, I have the tasks created,I can't seem to find a way to do the filtering.
What I tried:
- It is possible to filter with standard jira filtering on who created the item, but I don't want that restriction, it must be free to use for the whole team, and I only want the items coming from that page so I need a second key so I don't get the other items they created. The second key could be a component, but I don't want them to after creation open jira and fill in manually the component, that will ccertainly be forgotten.
- so I looked into scriptrunner, which we have, and I thought it should be possible to create an advanced filter with "issueFunction in linkedIssuesOfRemote…”, after a few hours of searching I had to conclude it didn't work, the function isn't availbale in our scriptrunner, and in the documentation I found also that this function isn't available in scriptrunner on jira cloud 
- I also looked into using a filtering based on the link I get when there are more than 6 items created on a page, this gives me something like this:
" issue in (issuesWithRemoteLinksByGlobalId('appId=d8838d7a-XXXa-3881-XXX-7223b5c1f26a&pageId=2067693XXX'),issuesWithRemoteLinksByGlobalId('appId=2abdb568-0fde-3d7d-XXX-d3dab3d5c776&pageId=2067693XXX'))) and issuetype!=10000" (replaced with XXX for security) then I see the appID differs for each task, so this is to specific,though this works and shows the correct items, but I don't want it specific on the items, I just need the filter on pageId, so newly created tasks are also shown.
So now, time is ticking, I really need to start to finish this, but I don't know how to fix this anymore.
Did someone encounter the same need and has a solution?