The time sheet link used to be in the side panel. I do not see it anymore. Any idea what could have caused it to disappear? Maybe permissions changed?
@Terri Heath - hi Terri! Can you share a screenshot of where you normally see this?
(Is this the native time tracking feature of Jira, or is this a third-party add-on?)
Hi Terri,
There are a couple things I could think might be moving things to a different location than you expect:
I hope that helps! If not, as Dave mentioned a screenshot would be helpful and some more information if you're using the built-in time tracking or if you know if the Time Sheets info is coming from a Marketplace app.
Cheers,Daniel
I am actually having this same issue, but the 'Timesheet' link that is disappearing for me in the left-side workpanel (see screenshot below). This "Timesheet" link does not appear in every project, despite settings all being the same, etc. How is this link controlled?
Hi, @John Elder. That is a Tempo Timesheet. The check mark in the circle is the Tempo logo.
I suggest contacting the Tempo support team to troubleshoot your particular version of this issue. I believe it's different than what @Terri Heath was experiencing.
Hope this helps,
-dave
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.