We have ~200 statuses, and I'd like to group together the status categories and ensure that To Do category is ordered before In Progress which is ordered before Done.
I'm using the up/down arrows on the Statuses admin configuration page (`/secure/admin/ViewStatuses.jspa`), and they are not working. I will click the up arrow for a status and it won't move the order. This seems to work for some status and not for others.
My use case is looking at tickets in a filter view, and wanting to sort by Status. We have these following statuses: Pending, To Do, In Progress, In Review, In QA, Resolved. Those statuses are in the status categories To Do, To Do, In Progress, In Progress, In Progress, Done respectively. I'd like to see ticket in the order I listed, but instead they are appearing in the order of In Progress, In QA, Resolved, In Review, To Do. This is not helpful for project managing a complex efforts with many workstreams and dependencies.