Automation rules using "Field Value Changed" for the trigger. The "Team" Field is not available.
So good news. I the Premium Support team found a solution. Here is the video for my specific situation. I hope it also works for others looking for a similar solution.
https://share.getcloudapp.com/Wnur86Jr
The Tempo team field is not available from the drop down, so you would have click the More Options and set it using the additional fields. Note that you have to find the ID of the team you want to set the field to, something like this:
{"fields":{"customfield_xxxxx":4}}
custom field_xxxx is the Tempo Team field, and 4 is the Team name.
Where do you find More Options?
Linda,
maybe the field is missing on your screen/s?
BR
It is on all of the screens. Our issue is trying to use it for an Automation rule. "Field Value Changed" as a Trigger. "Select a Field" does not allow us to use the "Team" Field
On the action you have More option, click on it and you will see the additional fields
If we are reading correctly this is for fields to edit. We want to trigger a rule when we change the Team field so that the QC Contact field automatically changes with it.
at least I can pick it. So it might be a permission issue. Can you please verify which Tempo versions you have installed (Timesheets only or Tempo Planner as well)?You might want to create a support ticket for the Tempo support team.
We don't have Tempo. The Team Field came in with the Premium Jira with Advanced Roadmaps. I believe that it originally belonged to Portfolio which if I understand correctly has morphed into Advanced Roadmaps.
Hi @Linda Rasmussen
looks really good! Thanks for sharing! Awesome tool.
are you using a premiere/business version of Automation for Jira? I don´t have all the condition check options?
Yes, we have Premium Jira in the Cloud. Also, this is automation for Classic Projects, not Next-Gen
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.