Hi,
At the moment I'm using Jira board for 4 projects. 3 of them are in one account (A) and1 is in another account(B). To solve this, I've asked the owner of the project to invite my other account and he did. That diddn't work. I cannot see this project.
Found that somehow my account A has two email adresses. The second email adress, that I don't remember configure, is the same as my account B.
To solve this I went to delete my old B account. This however takes two weeks.
Now I don't have access at all to this project.
It is strange. The email adress that I log in with is different then the e-mail adress that is shown in the top right of the screen. This second email adress is the same as the email adress of account B. I cannot configure this email adress, maybe If i can change that it will solve the problem. I guess somehow my account A is linked to the email adress of account B.
Has anyone had the same problem/ can someone help?