Hi,
This is what I want to achieve:
How do I achieve this.?
Thanks.
I don't understand what you mean by "when I select", when does this happen? When you're searching the issue via JQL?
To clarify,
There are 2 single select dropdown fields.
When A is selected from 1st dropdown, 2nd dropdown field should populate P,Q,R
When B is selected from 2nd dropdown, 2nd dropdown field should populate X,Y,Z
I don't think that feature exist in JIRA. However you might be able to achieve similar outcome by setting the value on issue creation using workflow post function / validators. Have a look at workflow add-ons listed in marketplace.
There's also developer doc to write your own post function: https://developer.atlassian.com/static/connect/docs/latest/modules/jira/workflow-post-function.html (cloud hosting)
You can create it by using behaviors script.Behaviors appears in the column of add-ons when you install scriptrunner .
You can use the Select List Cascading as in image attached. the second dropdown will popup depending on the first Dropdown selection
thanks so much..this is helpful!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.