My question is similar to 1257161. I have two Bitbucket accounts (say, A1 and A2), and since it isn't possible to merge them, I moved all of my repositories to A1. However, in order to be consistent with my other website usernames, I tried to keep the username of A2. I changed A2's username to something else hoping that it would make its previous username available, but it didn't: when I try to change A1's username to the old A2's username, I get an error ("an account with that name already exists"). I waited a few months and nothing has changed. It doesn't even let me change A2's username back to the previous one (which would be good as well, since I would just move my repositories to A2 and keep using it instead).
Is there something I can do to get my old username back, in any of my accounts?
Thank you.