hi community,
I'm looking for further recommendation on how I could automate edition of one field based on changes in another field.
So far I excluded these options (feel free to challenge)
Any other plugins or options to do this?
Regarding Jira automation this limit 1 seems incorrect? I believe it is 500 for Global rules. As well you have unlimited for single project rules. Could you not set this up on project by project basis?
Hello @lukasz.lichota welcome to the community. Have you checked this option?
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/43318/power-scripts-jira-workflow-automation?hosting=cloud&tab=pricing
that was my next one to try but decided to ask here in case there are better options. Have you used it?
Per project would be enough so if that's the case that would be cool, is there any doc or something explaining how these limits work?
I think there is a better doc out there but if you go to the pricing page and click on the automation line you will get a pop up conveying the limits - pricing
I also found this previous Community Article that discusses this as well (reference #16) - 79-Questions-and-Answers-about-Jira-Automation
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.