I'm trying to use the roadmap in a next gen Jira project. I've created some custom columns for my project board but I don't see the custom columns appear under the status drop down of the roadmap. What am I doing wrong here?
@Chris Cilino
Currently is not possible to set up the way you want.
Roadmaps are grouped by Status Category no by Status itself.
Jira has 3 types of Status - To Do, In Progress and Done.
The idea behind roadmaps is really see the work related to this categories, and have a vision of tasks.
No matter what the status is, you have those X issues To Do, no matter what the status, In Progress. you re working on that.
Hello @Chris Cilino,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
As Patricia mentioned, currently the Status filter on Roadmaps is based on Category and not by the Status available on the board.
With this said, if you select "In progress" on the Roadmap filter, it will show all tickets on the status "In progress" and "Verified".
There is a feature request suggesting to show the filter based on Status:
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.
Regards,Angélica
Thank you for your answer. I have voted up the idea.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.