Hi,
I have the transition from OPEN to DECLINED statuses and I want to have this scenario:
1.) User is going to click to DECLINED status (the issue is in OPEN)
2.) When User clicks to change the status, a new dialog is opened, where the user can enter the comment (reason of the decline) - this comment is set as mandatory in Workflow settings by validator.
3.) The comment will be added to the issue.
4.) The issue will be set to "disable to add comments" via its property
5.) The issue is closed and user is not able to add new comments anymore.
Problem is, that if I click to the status: "DECLINED" - the issue is set to DECLINED status but the comment which was created on the screen is not added - becuase of property set in step 4.
Any thoughts how to solve this without any plugins?