I have a workflow created and some issues are there. I edited a workflow and added a custom POST function when workflow for an issue is changed to Done. I published the changes and tried to fire the post function but it didn't get fired. It always says Has not run yet. Here is a screenshot. What I might be doing wrong? Thanks
the issue was resolved. It was my bad. I was applying the post function over the transition and was trying to fire it by changing the workflow.
Hi Jamshid,
It may depend on your custom script postfunction. Could you elaborate more on the custom script and the condition?
.I have the following script and want to run this script when workflow changes from In progress to done.
def postmanPost = new URL("https://jamshaid.free.beeceptor.com/test")def postConnection = postmanPost.openConnection()
def form = "param1:This is request parameter."postConnection.doOutput = truedef text="mm"postConnection.with {outputStream.withWriter { outputStreamWriter ->outputStreamWriter << form}text = content.text}assert postConnection.responseCode == 200
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.