Hi,
We had to use the simplified workflow for our single project kanban board. When we clicked on the "simplified workflow" button, we got the error that the board was already linked to another workflow. So I find out that there was a "Software Simplified Workflow for Project MY PROJECT" workflow existing in JIRA. So I manually change the workflow for that one. Took a lot of precaution and did it.
But I realized that this is not the real simplified workflow that JIRA offer because I can't add status. I can add columns thaugh.
Now if I click on the "simplified workflow" button again, I get this error message "Erreur - Il existe actuellement un flux de travaux «Software Simplified Workflow for Project LVERLR» actif. Cela est incompatible avec la gestion du flux de travaux simplifié Software. Veuillez renommer ou supprimer le flux de travaux existant avant d'essayer de convertir le projet La vie en rose (LVER) - Refonte 2015." and there is no way to troubleshoot it.
Can you help me with this case ?
We use JIRA hosted.
Regards,