Hello, new here, tried searching some related articles though.
I have two separate servers, one hosting JIRA software (250 lic), one hosting JIRA Service desk (100 lic).
For certain common fields between the two, what we need is a single source of truth - i.e. a sync from JSD to JIRA (and vice versa). E.g. if I add more products to my list field in JSD, it should automatically update the product list in JIRA.
Tried searching through some plugins like Backbone and Exalate, but what I can't understand is -
1. What would be a recommended plugin for my use case?
2. Where should the plugin be installed? (JIRA, JSD, or both?) - okay with one way sync if single is an option
3. How many licenses of the plugin would I need? (250 or 100 or 350?)
4. If my fields are configured via another plugin like CRM, would the plugin sync that too?