Ugh, this really stinks. I thought I was editing a specific project's permissions and changed most of the settings for the Default Software Scheme. The Jira UI is not very good / clear on this, so was easy for me to screw this up. You shouldn't be able to edit a default that affects multiple projects without warning bells and other caveats. Especially when this can't be undone, which is apparently the case.
Is there a list of how to set the Default Scheme so I can set it back? I have no idea how this should be set up, so am only making this up now.
I was attempting to create a "Personal Task" project so changed all the permissions so only the reporter would see an issue as a sort of personal task list. I like the idea, but now I don't know how to fix the default permission scheme.
Appreciate any advice.