Hello I attempted to download the Confluence template for BPMN and it says I needed to download Java Developer for it to work. It still doesn't work after the download and now I need to uninstall JDK. I reached out to Atlassian support and they told me to come here instead of just helping me. Please tell me how to uninstall Java developer ASAP
Can you confirm that when you say "java developer", you do mean just a JDK?
If it is just a JDK, then you'll need to look at how you installed it - if you used a package manager or installer, it should be removed using that. If you did it manually (download an package, decompress it somewhere), then all you need to do is delete the directory containing the decompressed files and directories.
I looked in the installer and it doesn't have anything to use to uninstall. It doesn't put anything in my filer - it's like just in the background or something. Also I have a MAC.
There is no easy way for me to tell where it put all of the files
The installers for a Mac install the JDK as an application. You can delete it from the list of applications and not need to do anything else.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.