This is the scenario:
I created a new issue type "Slavetask" as the normal subtask did not match our "workflow".
As, as far as I know, it is not possible to create Parent/Child relationship by myself, so I started to build an automation rule to handle this problem.
This is what I have:
- Issue updated
- If linked issues present (Type Slave of)
- Then: Create variable "estimatedTime" value issue.timeoriginalestimate
- Branche Rule For linked issues types Slave of
- ------- BRANCH RULE START -------
- Lookup issues JQL: issue in linkedIssues("{{triggerId}}") AND issueLinkType in (MasterSlave,"Master Of") AND status != closed
- ------- BRANCH RULE END -------
- Branch Rule JQL: issue in linkedIssues("{{lookupIssues.key}}") AND issueLinkType in (MasterSlave,"Slave Of") AND status != closed
- ------- BRANCH RULE START -------
- Create variable "Estimated Time" value: {{#=}}{{timeoriginalestimate}}+{{estimatedTime}}{{/}}
- Log action: ik: {{issue.key}}, zeiten: {{issue.timeoriginalestimate}}, eT: {{estimatedTime}}
- ------- BRANCH RULE END -------
- Log action: est {{estimatedTime}}
So far so good. Within the branch rule no2. it returns the correct sum of the estimated time for each single issue + the trigger issue. But it does not sum up at all.
Also the last log action is fired before the last Branche rule is executed (as i can see in the log as it stands before the other log output).
Is there a way to get the sum of all this issues and add it to the master? At the moment I only can do it with the trigger issue data.
Any ideas?