Get the data of some Jira users, while subscription is been closed few datys ago.
Will that still be possible? Please I hope so.
Kind regards,
Cynthia Yong
cyong@9292.nl
+316422 50 824
What do you mean by "get the data" and "subscription"?
User Activity? Issues assigned to them? How many penguins live in their house?
Subscription to filters? Your Cloud system? Penguin weekly magazine?
It seems you were looking to get access to data in an instance for which the subscription has been canceled. Assuming this is correct your only recourse is to reach out to Atlassian support and see if they might be able to help you. You might also try renewing your subscription for a single admin to retrieve the data (export?) and then cancel once done. Atlassian generally does not tear down the instance immediately though I don’t know of any specific details on how long it is left in place.
Yes, but I cant reach Atlassian support through the link you send me.
That could be that you were on Free version or it could be that once canceled you don’t have access. See my edited answer and try to renew subscription.
I had a Jira software subscription which I ended last thursday sept 17th. Now I need the data from it. I think Cloud system. I don't know exactly. I opened now a free trial. Is it possible to get the data back?
Subscription implies a Cloud system, but you've left it too late - you needed to pay for it within, or shortly after the trial period.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.