I am attempting to run a report to identify all cards that have been updated/modified by a specific user in a given time frame. Is there a way to do this?
You can create a filter using JQL like this:
assignee = currentUser() AND updatedDate < -1w ORDER BY updated DESC
Replace currentUser() with the appropriate user's name.
Replace the updatedDate value with the time range you want (in the query above it would return anything that has not been updated in over a week)
Unfortunately I am looking for any card they have touched/changed, but they would not be the assignee. I am hoping there is a ModifiedBy or UpdatedBy field I could query.
Those fields do not exist by default, you could a custom field and either have users update that field manually or create automation rules that would populate it based on the user making updates. You would need a rule for each kind of 'update', though (commenting, transitioning status, etc).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.