I have followed the steps in the following doc:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/integrating-with-development-tools-776636216.html
but still can't see the Developer panel in issues. I am Jira admin and can see where to enable it in the Issue view configuration, but does not populate this view.
Is this a paid feature? (using free plan atm)
Hi @Aodhgan Gleeson,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
I also have a Free plan of Atlassian Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket and setting up Development tools is possible. Please follow these instructions - Connect Jira Cloud to Bitbucket Cloud. You will make the Bitbucket / Bamboo connection directly in the project settings.
Pavel
Hey Pavel,
Thanks for the info.
This page seems to have been updated recently.. Are the instructions the same for linking a Github repo?
Thanks
Sorry for my late response. I found instructions on how to make this connection - Connect Jira Cloud to GitHub. Hopefully it will help you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.