Hi,
We have some epics in our jira backlog but they are not displayed in the left side next to version. What can I do? Versions work.
https://imgur.com/a/bDgevih
By which criteria do epics show up there?
Thank you,
Andrei
Hi @Andrei Cristian Petcu Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I believe you are using a Kanban Board and Epic panels are not displayed by default unlike the scrum boards. To enable it, please navigate to Board settings (3 dots on top right) -> Columns and Enable the Epic panel (screenshot below)
Note: You need to have at least one status mapped in the Kanban backlog.
My UI looks different https://imgur.com/a/fO4vlOeIf I make a new Scrum board will it work?
Ah ok. It looks like you are already on the scrum board. Were these Epics on this project? If so, can you check your board filter and see if you have filtered out the Epics. Go to board settings -> General and check/edit your board filter to include Epics.
🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️This is how my JQL started: type != Epic AND
Hey ! What if I want to see the EPICS in the left panel, but i only want to see the EPICS' stories in the backlog? So, on the left i would have all my epics, on the right (backlog) i would have no epics. Is that possible?
Isn't that how it works by default? If the Epics panel is available, the epics won't show in the backlog list.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.