I would like to do back up of my cloud on alternative service. Can I download (copy) or transfer all materials and structure of my cloud to another service or platform?
Go to Admin -> Backup manager, and click "create backup for server" or "backup for cloud"
One gives you a file that can be uploaded into another Atlassian Cloud Confluence, the other a file that can be imported into a Confluence server
The other way if its incase somebody changes something, take a COPY of the board in your Trello space, using the copy board (normally for your own templates, but it works).Other is to import your board onto another provider, using their import from Trello just incase there is a problem with Trello access for any reason.I tend to dual back up, once in trello so I can copy any affected cards back onto the board, and also once to an independant service just incase they went pop.Other that I do every so often, is open the cards, cut and paste everything into a word doc, and save as PDF so can keep for insurance purposes if there was ever a malpractice claim.
Er, the question was about Confluence.
Ah, OK, it didnt say in the post so figured it was a Trello one as we've had similar need using Trello.
I took Confluence from the topic and tags selected.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.