The dashboard should include the remaining works by features of every sprint however I cannot search the features in the measures and dimension? Do I need to make this using JQL queries? But How?
Hi Alaiza,
If you use Roadmaps (previously called Portfolio), you could establish a hierarchy in eazyBI and use this hierarchy with "Sprint" dimension and measure "Issues created" to find features for the selected/displayed sprint.
Martins / eazyBI support
Hi @Alaiza Ghin Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Are you using Advanced roadmaps for features type? If yes, you can use the portfolio custom fields mentioned in EazyBI document here https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/data-from-jira-and-apps/advanced-roadmaps-custom-fields
Thanks for your reponse @Sramanth Pandeti .
I tried to use the the portfolio custom fields however still unable to display the features per sprint. Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks @Martins Vanags_eazyBI for the help, it works!
However, I need to find the distinct features per sprint.
@Alaiza Ghin - hi Alaiza - are the fields you're trying to find as measures or dimensions imported properly (or at all)?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.