Hello,
We have setup the customized email for our project and have received the confirmation as a new issue stating in this Description field that:
"Your service desk email channel is ready to receive requests! Share support@company.atlassian.net with your customers so they can email you for help.
When customers reply to an email or send attachments, their responses are added to the request as comments. Similarly, comments you add to the request are emailed to customers."
But when I test new emailed requests, they do not create new issues. This happened after I changed the "support" before @ by another value then changed back to "support" as I thought it was the cause of the issue. And also, initially I had managed to get issues created with the initial "support@" value...
I also checked the logs and all emailed requests are shown as successful.
Could you please help?
Thanks a lot.