Is there a way to mass change several projects for a single field? I know about the bulk change option, but that's not what I need. I need to select a single custom field for several projects and change the value of that field ... but I don't want to change them all to the same value.
Example ... I have projects 1 through 10. I have a custom ranking field on these and I want to assign them as follows:
Project 1 to rank of 100
Project 2 to rank of 200
Project 3 to rank of 300
Project 4 to rank of 400
Project 5 to rank of 500
Project 6 to rank of 600
Project 7 to rank of 700
Project 8 to rank of 800
Project 9 to rank of 900
Project 10 to rank of 1000
I'm only finding where bulk change allows me to change all of them to 100 or whatever ... not where I can pull up a list of projects and individually edit a specific field. Is there a way to accomplish this?