I tried to download the attachment using but its giving 401https://api.atlassian.com/ex/confluence/{cloudId}/rest/api/download/attachments/684556356/Screen%20Shot%202019-10-11%20at%203.19.28%20PM.png?version=1&modificationDate=157787674135&cacheVersion=1&api=v2
Please explain how you attempted to download this attachment.
What are the steps to reproduce your situation?
@David at David Simpson Apps I want to do it programmatically , I tried to hit this API/request from the postman with Oauth 2.0 3LO access token.Step 1:
I hit this API : https://api.atlassian.com/ex/confluence/{cloudId}/rest/api/content/{pageId}?expand=children.comment,children.attachmentreceived `downloadUrl` : `download/attachments/684556356/Screen%20Shot%202019-10-11%20at%203.19.28%20PM.png?version=1&modificationDate=157787674135&cacheVersion=1&api=v2`and tried hitting this received url with postman using Oauth 2.0 access token
I just want to know the API for downloading attachments using API and Oauth2.0 3LO access token.
@David at David Simpson Apps I tried doing it using API (using Postman)to reproduce follow these steps1. Get attachments for given page idAPI that I used: `https://api.atlassian.com/ex/confluence/{cloudId}/rest/api/content/{pageId}?expand=children.comment,children.attachment`2. received download url in API response as : `download/attachments/684556356/Screen%20Shot%202019-10-11%20at%203.19.28%20PM.png?version=1&modificationDate=157787674135&cacheVersion=1&api=v2`Tried to this with Oauth 2.0 3LO access token.but received 401what would be the base Url I tried using : https://api.atlassian.com/ex/confluence/{cloudId}/rest/api/
Is there any solution to solve this issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.