Good day!I would like to set up globally processes in jira so that when creating a new project, all these processes are automatically rolled onto it.
Hello @dalv_happy
You will not be able to apply a global template if you allow Next Gen projects to be created in your JIRA project, I believe. One of the selling points of Next Gen projects is that each one can be customized without impacting another.
If you want to have standardized projects you will need to use Classic projects.
With Classic projects you can set up various schemes (Workflow, Screens, Issue Types, Permissions, etc.) and assign those schemes to all the Classic projects you want to follow the standard. When a new project is created, the creator of the project would need to select the option for "Share settings with an existing project" and then specify a project to which all the standard schemes are assigned.
how can i create a project
@genius ZAKIR
Please start a new thread for your question with more details if this documentation is not sufficient:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/start-a-new-software-project-for-your-team/
Hi Trudy, tks for your answer but I have another question: I've created a project based on another such as you said above but this new project didn't bring the boards, for instance, is it that way? I mean, should I create the boards because the system just bring the schemas?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.