Hello,
I use Jira service dek cloud. I want to hide or remove search bar. How do it?
this is not possible in JSD cloud. you could consider a completely different portal solution, e.g. Refined. Check marketplace if interested.
Is this still the case? Why does it default to having the search bar enabled on projects that don't even have a confluence linked. What is the value in this? It just leads to more clutter and more confusion for clients.
Hi @Rory McNeany ,
yes it remains the case. It is important to understand however, that the search bar is not just for knowledge base/Confluence. It can be used to find the proper request type when creating an issue. Arguably, that may not be important to you but hopefully that information is helpful.
I appreciate your reply but for a simple helpdesk (in my case I have 4 issue types: Feature request, change request, bug, support) it just wastes space on the page.
Understand. Often in UI intensive applications like this you get more than you want.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.