I'm trying to export data, but only possibility is to create cloud backups or import data. Why I can't export my data as CSV?
Hello Tapio.
You can export datas as csv via the advanced search.
You can find it in the top right hand corner by clicking on the search bar.
The first option will allow you to go to the advanced search.
You can then select via JQL or via the basic search the tickets you want and export them as csv ("Export") in the top right hand corner.
Thank you! The docs from Atlassian were not helpful as they lead me to the wrong place and the user interface is not very intuitive.
I was now able to export tickets. Thank you for the fast answer!
Free chrome extension, called Trello Export, or one called Export for Trello by Mark Woodall are the two that I use, and you can even select to include comments, which a lot of the export things dont do.
This is not a Trello question.
We've gone through this already tonight and you accepted that the tags on the right of the screen were not viewable to those that did not know to look, and did not know that there were more than just trello in here.
Wow, well that's a complete misrepresentation of the other conversation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.