I custom fields at issue to get value that i don't other to see .
i use configure issue well and hide it , but i find updated value in activity history of issue .
how can i solve this issue ?
Hi @doaa mokhtar
Looking into this issue it seems as though you cannot hide or amend the history in Jira Cloud - it is possible in Server, but not recommended.
Is there a reason other users should not see these fields?
Regards, Liam
yes , we have an idea to evaluate each assignee task , so we should hide this field and only be displayed for specific people
if hide history is not available , how can hide fields value to be documented as history
I'm not sure that I understand your latest query, but a possible solution to your problem would be to use anonymised fields, so that even though it is in the history, the user would not know the meaning
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.