Hi I try and add a slack workspace to my confluence spaces and just get this message:
{"error":{"message":"Invalid or missing CSRF token","code":"INVALID_CSRF"}}
Any tips on how to sync them?
This may be because of your browser. I get this a lot on Firefox. Which one are you using?
I’m using Safari on Mac. Would chrome be better?
Yes, I highly recommend using Chrome.
I get many issues when I work on my Safari (main work browser), so having Chrome installed and using it for some add-ons, integrations and connections is the best way to go about it.
Thanks Kristina I will try it. B:)
Still occurs for me as well.
No success wen opening on different browsers or deleting cookies.
on Safari go to preferences > Privacy > disable (Prevent Cross-site Tracking) option. And then try again. This should work. Once you have connected slack, you can enable this settings also make sure that you don't have block all cookies enabled because this might mess with the integration as well. Hope this is useful
I'm a chrome user and have tried a similar option to no avail either :'(
try deleting all cookies first then all all cookies then quit your chrome completely and then reopen chrome to see if that works
You don't have to delete cookies. You should allow them on your browser. It worked for me.
It's definitely 3rd party cookies being blocked. Had the same issue in chrome, enabled all cookies, fixed it, set it back to block 3rd party. Privacy is never convenient. But it should be more so.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.