Ok. It is very simple. I am starting with Jira. My company is an OTT (Like Hulu). We receive batches of movies and TV shows. One batch has assorted products (movies, documentaries, etc). Usually a batch has 10 to 60 titles. And when I receive those we have to do quality control. If one title is a movie, ok. But sometimes we have TV series with 20 episodes.
I would like to be able to create an item "movie" and send it to the video editor for QC (progress), and another item (series) with 20 episodes and being able to see the progress on each episode. One movie takes one day to QC, one series may take a week.
I would like to be able to see the burndown graphic or something where the video editor can checkmark every time he finishes QC each episode. I was able to do that on Trello to a point but I would like to do it here and collect more analytical data.
Thank you.