Are there any specific permissions/Roles that are required to be able to set a Project to Trash or Archive? We just bumped up to Premium and I need to get that sorted before I see problems with this feature.
Thanks in advance!
AP
Hi Andy,
You must have the Jira Administrator or Jira System Administrator global permission to archive or restore projects.
You must have the Administer Jira global permission or you must have the permission to administer projects to move projects to trash.
You must have the Administer Jira global permission to delete projects from trash.
Thanks a ton John!
HI Team ,
I have admin access for JIRA core standard addition and not able to archive the old jira projects.
Hi Sanjay - You must have the Jira Premium Subscription to be able to Archive projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.