In Jira Dashboard gadgets I don't see all custom fields. Is there any way to add them there?
hi Elena, welcome to the community. it might be because of the custom field type possibly. that is, not all field types are applicable to a gadget. but maybe some other explanation. can you provide more info? gadget? field type? etc...
What will be your suggestion?
Hi @Elena Moussikaev ,
If you're looking for an immediate solution to your problem our app Custom Charts for Jira allows you to create charts with single-line text fields as the metric for pie charts, bar charts, two-dimensional statistics and more. You can test the app out right now on our interactive app playground.
I hope that helps answer your question.
Kind regards,
Tom - Custom Charts Product Manager
Hello.
Almost all the custom fields I've added have one line text. Gadgets - I tried many different ones, but as an example, it will be a pie, two-dimensional filter statistics
text doesn't work well for gadgets
What exactly is your goal. Understanding that might help me come up with a reasonable solution for you.
FYI: I am able to see these fields when I work with the Filter Result Gadget.
Also, some of the fields have Date format.
hi Tom, I definitely will try it. thank you!
Hi @Tom Harris - Old Street -
I need to display Date field in the two dimensional Gadget to represent "Support Group"(X) and "Created Date"(Y). How can I achieve this and Is your Custom Charts for Jira will resolve this issue..
Thanks in advance...
Velumula
Hi @Beeraiah Velumula ,
Yes, this should be possible with Custom Charts for Jira. Here is an example I created on our interactive app playground with Created Date and Assignee in a two-dimensional table:
If you have any questions or ideas for new features please let us know: https://ossapps.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1
Tom - Custom Charts Team
Hi There, I wonder if someone can help me.In Jira I would like to create say fx. a piechart, using numbers as values of my custom fields. Say fx. I have customers and I want to see the amunt of money they spent on a chart. Value per customer. Is there any way to do it with dashboard, or should I export all the detalis to csv Excel and create my visual report there?Thanks in advance!
@Frank Leon , welcome to the Community. Can you please post as new question? this will ensure others see the question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.