How to set alerts for the the specific Kanban board ? I don’t seem to be getting any emails sent to me when I am making changes to issues there (adding comments, assigning it to someone, even assigning it to myself).
Notifications are configured under Project settings > Notifications. They are not specific to a board. Check in the location I specified to ensure you are in a group or role that is configured to receive notifications.
Are you getting other notifications for your own changes?Notifications for your own actions are off by default.You can go to your profile (click on your avatar on the top right, then choose Profile).Then, in the Preference section, click the pencil icon to edit and set 'My Changes' to 'Notify me'.
Absolutely! Good point. My answer is generic notifications. If everyone else is being notified and this is specific to the user making the changes then enable this feature. But, be careful what you ask for here. ;-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.