Hello! I tried to follow these instructions for locating our Server ID but I didn't see the System Info in our JIRA administration page. Is there another way to identify our Server ID?
Shaquanna,
Looks like you are using Jira Cloud. Cloud is subscription based and does not have a server ID. You would have to have a server based installation in order to have a server ID.
No "server info" page usually means you are on Cloud. Cloud does not generally expose the Server ID as the end-user simply has no use for it.
Why are you looking for the server id?
Thanks for the quick response! We're trying to write a Google Apps Script to attach to a Google form that users fill out when they report an issue. Once the form is submitted the Apps Script will execute and create an issue in Jira. In order to do so I need the Server ID to make a post call to Jira's API. Do you know if there's another way we can do this?
See your other account's identical post and response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.