I have installed Confluence Cloud for Slack and got working app in Slack
However, when I type `/confluence connect my-url.attlasian.net` then I receiveAnd no Slack related settings are visible neither in Space nor Page settings, described here
Hello @Jurek Bielicki , welcome to the Community!
We've checked some details about your Confluence Cloud instance and need to take some action from the Atlassian end to get the Slack connector working correctly. I've opened a case for you in our support portal and you should be receiving an email about this shortly. In order to get this patched up for you, we'll need your permission to make changes on your Confluence site.
Instructions should be coming shortly via email with information on how to grant this consent to Atlassian Support. After that, we'll make the necessary change to get the connector working.
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Support
Hi Jurek, just wanted to follow up on this on Community as well. I've taken the actions on the backend to get the connector installed on your Confluence site. That error should no longer appear and you should be able to proceed through connecting your Confluence and Slack accounts. Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.