why recorded time in child tickets is not inherited in the parent ticket in Jira...
Hi @Vikash Kumar
What tool are you using for the time record?
@Vikash Kumar ,
Do you have "Include Subtasks" on the parent task selected? That will be just below the 'Time tracking' section in the parent task.
There is an inbuilt field called as start tracker I used to that..
Is that from the Tempo app, or another one that provides a start-tracking field/button?
yes it is from tempo app
My question is that I have created an operation management ticket in that there are many tickets links into it. when I am working on the child ticket I have logged some time in it. But it will not show any time log in parent ticket. Is there any way that when I working on the child ticket and log the time there that can be reflected in the parent ticket.
Yes there is a way sub-task time logs are reflected in the parent issue - it's the area that Fazila has pointed you to.
Repeating the question as a comment on an answer that answers it adds nothing to the conversation. Could you please read what Fazila said?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.