Hi, we use tempo plugin and it shows in activity stream all worklogs. I tried to filter it by username, so it didn't work. Any suggestions how can i hide it from stream? We use jira cloud.
@korotichas - if you're a Jira admin, impersonate the Tempo Timesheets user, then access a random issue (like AT-1566 in that screenshot).
View the source for the page, then search the HTML for "ajs-remote-user". That value is what you can filter against. Example: <meta name="ajs-remote-user" content="tempo-timesheets">
Thanks! Can you also help me how to impersonate Tempo Timesheets user? Can't find any settings for it.
Depending on your admin permissions, you can look up the user in https://admin.atlassian.com then choose "Log in as user".
That is the problem, i can't find any mentions of tempo among our users in admin panel. Where it can be else?
Hey folks, there is an idea in Tempo's Idea portal regarding hiding Tempo worklog information in all JIRA Activity streams: https://ideas.tempo.io/ideas/T-I-348
Please feel free to vote/comment on it in order to get notified when its statuses change.
Voted! 🙏 Thanks for the heads up!
Not a sustainable solution, and you maybe filter away actions, you would like to see. But I was so annoyed from the TT users log entries, that I added this filter rule: [Activity] [is not] [issue edited]
Overkill, but TT is silent now.
Thanks for sharing!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.