I am using the free version and I need to change the site name.
Can you please guide me on how to do this?
Hi @Pauline Wade ,
Changing the cloud instance URL address or migrating to a new cloud instance.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/changing-the-cloud-instance-url-address-or-migrating-to-a-new-cloud-instance-691011835.html
But I’m not sure if the free version supports this type of change request.
Updating URLs is available for sites that have at least one Jira or Confluence product with a Standard, Premium, or Enterprise plan. You’re unable to update the URL if the site has only Jira Free and Confluence Free.Please read our self help documentation on how to Update a product URL.
You can’t change it yourself it requires Atlassian Support but since you are on Free you do not get that support. So your only option would be to create a new free instance or live with what you have or upgrade to standard.
thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.