Hi: there was an update this weekend to IOS13.7. Now when I try to see notifications, the app shuts down. I even deleted and reinstalled the app without success. I will appreciate any suggestion please.
Hi @MOssa - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I updated my iOS to 13.7 over the weekend and the Jira Mobile App is working fine for me.
Hey @MOssa ,
I work in the Jira Mobile Apps in Atlassian, we had an incident with a 3rd party addon (scrumpy-planning-poker).
If you were using that addon in the instance it must be that, the vendor already fixed the bug so we are good. No need to update the app or make any change.
Could you please tell me if that was the case?
Thanks!
Hi Carlos: just wanted to let you know that I just updated IPHONE to IOS 14.0 and the issue is gone! Thank you for your interest with my issue. Hopefully this information will be useful for others users.
Thanks John. So what else can be the issue? It was perfect last week.
I don't know - I would open a support ticket with Atlassian. :-)
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Please post the solution back here so we can close the ticket out.
I am checking with my Jira Admin but am not sure which are those addon you mention. You are asking if they are installed in my mobile or my company server?
Support looked at the instance you are in and validated that your instance had the ecosystem addon I mentioned.
The problem should be fixed for you already!
Have a good day
Tks for your feedback Carlos. My instance is https://prologis-pld.atlassian.net and I still experiment the issue.
@MOssa , glad to hear that everything is working now mate .
Have a great week!
heba
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.