I am a new learner, i have a excel file, need to input in JIRA and run a test, can any one help me with step by step procedure?
Thanks In advance
Hi @MD M Alam
You cannot import directly from an Excel file, but you can convert the file to a CSV file and import that. The below link should have all the information you need:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/importing-data-from-csv-938847533.html
Regards, Liam
Hello Liam,
Thanks a lot
I am a new learner, have home work, from a excel file I made have to create an epic,stories,LINK and have to run a test, can you help me to find step by step process?
I need to know the basics
Thanks Again
Hi
If you read through the link I provided it gives you the instructions for importing your CSV file - all you need to do first is save your file as a CSV using the following steps:
Save an Excel File as a CSV File
Thanks again
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.