Hi ,
I have two projects and want to create ticket from email.
I created mail handlers for each project but tickets are creating in only one project.
@Pye Phyoe Aung
Once the mail is processed by mail handler I don't think you can process this again in another handler.
To solve this, I see two ways,
I hope this helps.
One mail handler is to send email to create a ticket in MCIX project.
Another mail handler is to send email to create a ticket in MUS project.
That why I created two mail handlers.
Now, I need to check on this.
The last thing a mail handler does when it processes an email is delete the message from the mailbox, so it would never live long enough to make it to the second handler.
I have never used JEMH (suggested above) but the way I would handle this is:
1) Set up a rule for your mailbox which clones any inbound message and puts the copies into specific folders, then point your mail handlers to those folders.
2) Use something like Automation to auto-clone tickets created via email using in-UI logic. ScriptRunner could also do this, but Automation would be easier to implement and maintain.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.