I am looking for an option to measure time in status for an item within single transition cycle, also average and summary for a specific field (fixVersion specifically).
Example:
Ticket SAMPLE-100 was moved from 'In Progress' to 'Testing' and back 3 times, until tests were successful and it could be closed. Each time it remained in 'In Progress' 1h (3h in overall), and in 'Testing' 20min (1h in overall). What I currently get with any known Add-on is the measurement showing me the ticket remaining 3h in 'In Progress and 1h in "Testing". What I would like to see is the average 1h in "In progress" and 20min in "Testing" (optimally with option to break down into details, or indication of how many times in status etc)
The reason is I am interested in measuring micro cycles, i.e. time of progressing the item across statuses, rather then full cycle of getting the task done.
Do you know any Add-ons to support this?