I have an "IT-Tips" channel in slack. I'd like to automatically post to it any time I create a new confluence page and add the tag "IT-Tips". Is this possible?
Hi Scott,
Yes, check out how to Use automation with Slack. Cheers!
Yes, it is possible, but for Confluence you need an app in order to do it. We are using Slack for Confluence and it allows you to send notifications based on a tag. There are other apps too in the Marketplace, we used to use an other app but had issues with notifications being sent hours after the page/blog was posted.
I've used Slack webhooks before for Git and other stuff, but this doesn't tell me how to trigger the hook from Confluence for a page created with a specific tag.
Thank you for mentioning Slack for Confluence, @Mikael Sandberg !
It's indeed possible to send notifications for certain Confluence labels with our Marketplace app.
@Scott Beeson , don't hesitate to get in touch with our support if you have questions or feedback about our app.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.